Friday, January 27, 2012

A Healthy Breakfast~

This is my delightful stack of mutant pancakes. Isn't it darling? Overall, I think it was a good experience, and that I did a good job. Not fantastic though, because the mouth isn't the same shade as the pancakes. Also, when I was cropping the mouth, I kept the blue parts of it, which I shouldn't have. But for my first time doing something like this, I think a decent job. What did work however was when I used the bloat and finger tool. I When trying to fit the mouth in, I didn't like how big it was. I thought it would've been too big if I left it the way it was. So I made the top and bottom of the mouth come closer to each other. If I were to redo this, I'd try harder to make the mouth the same color as the pancakes, and I wouldn't have kept the blue parts. But I did learn how to use the bloat tool, and how to lower the opacity of the mouth so you could see exactly how big to make the hole.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment