Friday, February 3, 2012

lol

I don't know, a flamingo got it on with a snake and this handsome fella came about.
I think this came out pretty good. The blending of the snake skin went pretty well. It looks like there's a shadow under every patch of snake skin that I put under the Flamingo, but you can't see it from a distance so it's okay. Erasing the ragged edges of the Flamingo went well and I colored the beak green, which was originally pink. The one thing that I don't think worked was blending the flamingo and snake together. The front end of the snake is darker and the print looks smaller, and the back end of the flamingo is lighter and the print is larger.That was the hardest part (and remembering how to make a new layer). The snakes' head was blocking the leaf at the bottom so I had to use the finger tool to cover the blank space up.

I learned how to select something and make a new layer out of it, even though I forgot lol. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I learned how to blend the skin together. If I were to do this again I probably just wouldn't have chosen these two animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment