Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just keep swimming~

I really like how this came out! Every edge is precise, so it looks real to me. This was a relatively easy project to complete because I was laying on a solid color parking lot, so I didn't have to do a lot of matching up or anything. The only thing that didn't really work was when I jumped. It's just a blurry picture, but it's so far away that it's kinda hard to tell. With the last two poses, Mr. Sands had to crop my leg and raise the opacity so it looks like I'm grabbing my own foot. The hardest part was simply trying to figure out how to start, but Travis helped me out. I thought I'd have to crop each one out and place them where they went, but that would've taken forever. I learned how to get all the photos in one spot and just erase around them. And I learned how to make the layers invisible in order to erase one photo at a time.
NEATO

No comments:

Post a Comment