Monday, February 13, 2012

I love how this came out! I hardly even know how I made the gradient for the background but it's really nice. I think mostly everything worked out. The bad part is I hardly remember how to do the gradients like I did. The picture was originally black and white and I added the gradient and matched the paint to it. I had a lot of different layers to make the paint appear as such but when I was finished we put them all into one layer. If I could redo this, I'd spend more time trying to make the paint purple and pink instead of blue and pink. That was the hardest part actually. You have to duplicate the paint layer and do all this stuff and click the grid button. I could probably redo it with some time and patience, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. c: From this piece I learned how to merge layers together, apply a gradient, and make it so you can still see the paint shadows and highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment